- This event has passed.
Live Viewing Party
April 29, 2019 @ 18:00 - 23:00
Livestream of the Maastricht Debate
On April 29 the Maastricht Debate 2019 will take place with lead candidates of the European political parties for the role of European Commission President. Studio Europa will be livestreaming the entire debate on a giant screen at the Vrijthof Square. Come and watch with us in a festival setting!
What to expect at our Live Viewing Party?
Join our Live Viewing Party with food trucks, cosy seating, live music, a pop-up photobooth and our What’s Up Europe? info-market. It’s open to all and here you’ll get the chance to meet some of the diverse organisations who are working on your future Europe. Come strike up a conversation!
After the main event we’ve got some sharp analysis lined up by the next generation on our panel stage – and of course we want to know what you thought of the big showdown! The Maastricht Debate and analysis will be in English.
Once we’ve all digested the debate, we’ll hand the floor to our DJs and kick-off the party. Oh, and did we mention the silent disco?
Programme | FREE ENTRY | Vrijthof Square
- 18:00 – 23.00 What’s Up, Europe? Info-market, ‘I am so Angry photobooth‘ & food trucks open
- 18:15 – 18:45 Brass Rave Unit opens the evening with pumping beats!
- 19:00 – 20.30 Live screening of the Maastricht Debate
- 20:45 – 21:15 Aftershow analysis on stage with Are We Europe | #ProveThemWrong | Volt | Iron Curtain Project | Kiesvrouwen
- 21:15 – 23.00 The Vinyl Twins will play Europe’s greatest hits + enjoy your guilty pleasures in our silent disco
For more information and latest updates check our Facebook event!