- This event has passed.
Workplace Europe #3 Euregion Meuse-Rhine after Corona
11 December 2020 @ 09:00–13:00
The first and second edition of Workplace Europe attracted more than 150 participants from 70 organisations, who put more than 40 topics on the agenda and brought concrete initiatives to life. Together with these partners, we are now following up on the previous editions, serving the need in Euregion to cooperate in an innovative and interdisciplinary way.
What is Workplace Europe?
Workplace Europe offers the opportunity to learn from each other, explore solutions and develop new collaborations to make Europe a better place. At Workplace Europe we make use of the Open Space Methodology, this time completely online. You decide what is put on the agenda. All topics are related to the leading question of this edition. You can discuss in several breakout sessions.
The leading question for this session: ‘How can we reinforce cross-border cooperation and solidarity in crisis times in the Euregion, supporting each other across the borders during the pandemic and beyond?’
- 08:45 Online Check In – “Doors” open
- 09:00 Welcome by moderator
- 09:10 Welcome Speech by Gonny Willems (Managing Director Studio Europa Maastricht)
- 09:25 Getting to know each other and introduction Open Space Methodology
- 09:45 Collection of ideas and setting the agenda
- 10:15 Round 1 breakout sessions + break
- 11:05 Round 2 breakout sessions + break
- 11:55 Round 3 breakout sessions + break
- 12:45 Final presentation of results and next steps
- 13:00 End
We ensure energetic and efficient conversations that lead to the best results. Be ready for some surprises during the breaks!
Make sure to register
Please subscribe for this online event. After registration, you will receive additional information and a few questions as a preparation for the session.