(Deze oproep is alleen beschikbaar in het Engels) (Deze oproep is gesloten)
What is the Maastricht, Working on Europe Young Researchers Network?
The MWoE Young Researchers Network is a newly launched platform, positioned to enhance innovative and multidisciplinary research collaborations at Maastricht University. We actively invite promising assistant professors to take a seat in the MWoE Young Researchers Network.
The best way to build a community is from within! Who can apply?
The positions for the Young Researchers Network are open to candidates of the five faculties participating in the MWoE research scheme: Faculty of Law (FL), Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS), Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE), School of Business and Economics (SBE) and Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (FHML).
Do these qualifications apply to you?
- You are an assistant professor who obtained a Ph.D. degree within the last five years, with an appointment at one of the five participating UM faculties, for a minimum of two years at the moment of installment;
- You have proven experience within one of the four research themes of the MWoE research agenda and a proven network within your Faculty;
- You believe that multi- and interdisciplinary collaborations in research can strengthen researchers individual agendas as well as benefit the research community at large;
- You are an experienced networker and enjoy exploring new and out-of-the-box concepts in an inter-faculty team;
- You believe good communication and outreach within academia and beyond are an inherent part of being a successful researcher.
- Then apply to become part of this new network; collaborating, shaping and ultimately collectively strengthening multidisciplinary Europe-focused research and impact.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the MWoE scientific core team, the key staff of Studio Europa and will be guided in your activities by the Academic Board.
About the MWoE research scheme
With the MWoE research agenda led by Studio Europa Maastricht, Maastricht University (UM) heeds the urgent need to renew and expand UM’s research agenda on European integration, the EU and Europe more generally; and to do this through innovative multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research collaborations. This research agenda provides a framework for future inter-faculty and multidisciplinary Europe-related research at Maastricht University and functions as a fundamental academic pillar with a visible outreach and citizen science component.