Research call 5 – Workshops and conferences
This action invites proposals from researchers from a minimum of two Faculties at Maastricht University, who wish to organise an interdisciplinary academic workshop or conference within one or more of the four defined research themes of the Maastricht, Working on Europe research agenda.
Results: The conferences and workshops may be large- or small-scaled and are part of the Maastricht, Working on Europe events calendar. Besides conferences and workshops, other creative proposals such as pod-cast creation or other innovative forms of workshops and/or conferences, as well as broad target publications, and the setting up of open access source collections and accessible databases may also be eligible for seed funding.
Funding: Seed funding is available on a rolling basis until the available budget is spent on a first-come, first-served basis (given sufficient quality).
Procedure: The Academic Board decides on the provisional allocation of funds after the revision of each application. Please note that additional matching of funds is required (min. 15%). In addition, the application should include a budget plan. This decision will be communicated within one month after submission of the proposal. Before organising, 70% of fund will be transferred, the remaining 30% will be allocated after final realisation has been submitted to the management of Studio Europa.
In case you have questions during the preparation phase, please feel free to reach out to Studio Europa via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open now, allocation of funds on a rolling basis.